The principal investigators at the Prasad Research Foundation are experienced and established clinicians across different branches of medicine. Our group comprises general physicians, gynecologists, oncologists and research scientists.
These panel of experts of the best autologous stem cell hospital has developed a protocol in extracting the blood from the bone marrow of the patient, cultures the cells and the cells can be given back to the patient. This procedure has very less rejectability as the blood comes from the same patient to whom the cells are given back.
The culturing of the autologous cells happen in a world class GMP standard facility. The experts and the equipment ensure that there is absolutely no infection and the medical condition of the patient can be continued as the process happens at Prasad Hospitals.
The physicians and the research scientists ensure that the autologous stem cell extraction and culturing is done as efficiently and high quality as possible.
Salient Features of the Process at Prasad Research Foundation:
- Administration in a NABH accredited hospital.
- T Procedure and the culturing process by physicians and scientists in collaboration.
- Continued medical assistance to the patient.
- Over 100 years of combined experience in the field of stem cell research.
- GMP standard lab facility.